Do you want to install your favorite android app on your PC? Then what are you waiting for? Just go to download BlueStacks for PC and get whatever you want. Yes! BlueStacks will help you to download your all-time favorite Android apps and games on your PC. You might be thinking, what is BlueStacks? So here I will explain what BlueStacks is and how it works on your PC. You can find many Android apps for PC here.
What is BlueStacks for PC?
BlueStacks is a popular android emulator which lets the user download android and iOS games on their Computer. This android emulator is totally free, and the best platform for game lovers. BlueStacks lets the user play the most popular android games like Candy Crush, Clash of Clans, Pokemon Go, etc. on their PC. You can also use social media apps on your PC like WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter and much more. You can use apps and android games at the same time on your mobile and PC.
BlueStacks provides you with a comfortable menu and an easy streaming experience. It is very easy to install on your PC. Once you download BlueStacks on the PC and run the program, then you have to enter your old Google account and sync all of your free and paid apps. After installing the BlueStacks emulator on your PC you will feel like you are using an android device, because this android emulator gives you a complete android environment. Once you install BlueStacks for PC then you can download whatever you want from the Play Store. See how to install CCTV CAM apps on Windows 10.
What are the Uses of BlueStacks ?
BlueStacks is an incredible android emulator which has different uses. It allows the user to sync an app between a phone and PC via the cloud connect app. It also helps you to move files between PC and BlueStacks with the share folder feature. BlueStacks allows you to run thousands of android games and apps on your PC without any interruption. Now you can play games with your mouse and Keyboard, which gives you a better experience than touchscreen motions. Not all android apps run the same on your PC and the controls and interface can be different. You can Install an Android VPN on your PC like Super VPN for PC or Turbo VPN For PC.
So you may find a few apps disappointing on PC, but not all. It’s a simple app and 100% free. You don’t need to pay a single penny to download it on your PC. But if you want to keep using your own apps on BlueStacks then you have to pay the monthly fee. If you want to download this amazing tool on your PC then you must have 2GB of RAM and 9GB disk space. If you want to make your PC like an Android device then Install BlueStacks.
BlueStacks for PC Features:
- This android emulator lets the user play games directly on PC
- Play games with simple key mapping tool.
- You can map tilting, swiping, and much more native mobile action direct to your keyboard and mouse.
- This tool allows the user to play multiple apps at once.
- You have easy access to functions of BlueStacks like shake the screen, adjust volume and many more.
- Click the full-screen button and immerse yourself inside of App player.
- Allow you to share your live stream on Facebook and Twitter.
- You can keep track of your viewers and interact with them in your Twitch chat.
How to Download and Install BlueStacks on PC?
BlueStacks is the easiest and configured app player to use android apps on PC, Windows and MAC. We said before mostly for playing Android games with keyboard or joystick, BlueStacks is always the number 1 option. To install BluStacks on PC just follow the instructions below:
- Download BlueStacks Android Emulator from here.
- After that, locate the downloaded .exe file and open it by double clicking on the file.
- When you launch the setup, files will start extracting into your system.
- Wait for a while to finish the installation process.
- Once it completes a pop-up will appear and ask you to agree with the terms and conditions. Click agree to proceed.
- Now you need to sync your Google account with BlueStacks as every Android device does.
- After syncing your Google account with BlueStacks your old apps or paid apps will be there in BlueStacks.
- Now go to the My Apps folder and open System Apps. Here you can find the Google Play Store app.
- Open it and install whatever app you want to use.