Atlas VPN allows you can bypass geo-restrictions and stream ultra HD videos online. The VPN also lets you encrypt your connection making it impossible for your ISP to track your internet activities. After you install Atlas VPN on Mac Atlas VPN is a breeze to set up and use, which makes it perfect for beginners.
However, Atlas VPN is only available for Android, iOS, and Windows devices. Luckily, using BlueStacks Android Emulator, you can install Atlas VPN on Mac. In this quick guide, we will take you through the process.
What Is Atlas VPN?
Atlas VPN is a secure VPN service that offers both freemium and premium subscriptions. Launched in January 2020, the VPN is run by Peakstar Technologies Inc, based in Delaware, US. If you’re looking for anonymity when surfing the web, Atlas VPN allows you to achieve that. The VPN service uses military-grade encryption and does not keep logs. It’s easy to set up on Android, iOS, and Windows, and by following the steps below, you can also install Atlas VPN on Mac.
What Are the Uses of Atlas VPN?
Atlas VPN comes with lots of features and benefits. It allows you to:
Install Atlas VPN on Mac & Secure Your Connection
You don’t have to worry about snoopers and other prying eyes getting into your business. Thanks to its robust AES 256-bit encryption, Atlas VPN can keep you safe even when on a public Wi-Fi network. The VPN also allows your identity and location from websites.
Install Atlas VPN on Mac & Circumvent Geo-Restrictions
Atlas VPN allows you to bypass geo-blocks and access region-specific content on sites like Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+. Not only this, but you can also beat censorships like the Great Firewall of China.
Install Atlas VPN on Mac & Prevent ISP Throttling
The failure of Net neutrality laws means that ISPs can still discriminate against certain traffic. For instance, you may notice that your internet is slow when torrenting or streaming videos. By encrypting your online traffic, Atlas VPN makes it impossible for your ISP to throttle your bandwidth.
Main Features of Atlas VPN VPP
- Excellent connection speeds
- Robust security encryption
- No-logging policy
- Allows P2P/BitTorrent
- Simple, intuitive Android app
- A free version (No credit card needed)
How to Install Atlas VPN on Mac
As mentioned, Atlas VPN only has apps for three platforms – Android, iOS, and Windows 10, though with BlueStacks easy to use Android emulator, you can also download and install the Android VPN on Mac.
Below, is the step-by-step guide.
- ● Visit the BlueStacks website and click on Download BlueStacks
- On your Mac computer, double-click on the file you’ve just downloaded.
- After the BlueStacks Installer opens, double-click on the BlueStacks icon.
- Click Open to proceed with the installation process.
- Click Install Now and give your username and password.
- Next, click on Install Helper.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the BlueStacks app.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- From the main menu, go to My Apps
- Navigate to Play Store and click to open
- On the Play Store search bar, type ‘Atlas VPN.’
- Next, click the Install button and wait for the app to install.
- Now go back to My Apps and look for ‘Atlas VPN.’
- Launch the VPN app.
Congratulations, Atlas VPN is now installed on your Mac computer. You can now use the free VPN to improve your browsing, streaming, and gaming experience.