Avast SecureLine is an online privacy solution from Avast. Designed to compliment Avast antivirus, SecureLine now boasts over in around the world. The service is fast and secure and works with a wide range of platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
In this review, I’ll show to install the VPN on your Windows PC and Mac computers.
First, let’s take a quick look at the VPN’s features and benefits.
Security – Protocols & Encryption
Avast SecureLine uses military-grade AES 256-bit encryption with either OpenVPN or L2TP/IPsec protocol. Extra features include an internet kill switch and DNS leak protection, which ensure connections are leak-free.
Logging Policy – Is it Safe?
Global Server Coverage
Avast SecureLine provides access to 55 servers in 34 countries. While the server count isn‘t overly impressively, the provider does a decent job of distributing the servers across the six major continents. Server connections are lightning-fast allowing you to enjoy High definition videos and lag-free gaming.
Main Features of Avast SecureLine VPP
- Fast server speeds
- Robust security
- Zero logging policy
- P2P/BitTorrent support
- User-friendly apps
- 7-day free trial
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Installing Avast SecureLine VPN on Windows 10 PCs and Mac Computers?
The VPN comes with native clients for all the primary devices. I found their Android app to be particularly impressive thanks to its sleek and intuitive design.
Below is a quick guide on how you can use Bluestacks powerful Android emulator to install the Android version on your PC and Mac.
- Download the Android Emulator on your computer
- Next, install the .exe file you’ve just downloaded
- After the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app
- Now, sign in with your Google account.
- On the main menu, select My Apps.
- Scroll to Play Store and click to open.
- On the Play Store search bar, type ‘Avast SecureLine VPN.’
- Click the Install button and wait for the installation to complete,
- Go back to My Apps and look for Avast SecureLine VPN.
- Launch the app, sign in, and connect to your server of choice.