CameraFi for PC is a smart camera app which helps you to connect various USB/WiFi camera to a smartphone and tablets. This app can connect wireless cameras to your device. You also can use CameraFi Live as well. This app allows you real-time Live streaming on YouTube, Facebook, Wowza that automatically connect external cameras to a smartphone. It is a great USB camera connectivity technology which makes things more easy for you. You can display and record video from USB/UVC camera.
Even CameraFi also allows you to take HD pictures from your device with USB camera. You can take HD picture and its support fastest processing speed as well. Its support 30 fps in high-resolution UVC devices and full HD camera as well. You also can use CameraFi for Laptop and CameraFi for PC with the use of the android emulator. Here we will guide you on how to download camerafi for windows 10. Go ahead with this article for further detail about CameraFi for PC free download.
Main Features of CameraFi :
- Support fast processing speed.
- Support UVC and UAC camera.
- Let you make full HD video and pictures from USB camera.
- Connect various cameras to the device.
- capture and broadcast anything at any place.
- Enjoy real-time Live streaming from your USB cameras on YouTube, facebook, etc.
- Download on all devices for free.
- Easy to use the app.
CameraFi for PC and Mac:
- Download Android Emulator on PC.
- When the emulator file downloaded, open it and initiate setup.
- It will start extracting the file, but take some time as files have 450MB’s of data.
- Now add Google account into Bluestacks app player and agree with terms and conditions.
- The emulator is ready for use, open it and write in the search bar “CameraFi” and hit the enter button. CameraFi will open with Google Play Store app. click on the Install button.
- CameraFi app for windows is installed, go back to the main menu in Bluestacks or you can see CameraFi on desktop.