Looking for a budget virtual private network? Well, look no further. FastestVPN is one of the cheapest VPNs you can find. And it’s not just affordable, but also offers excellent value for money.
With FastestVPN, you can stay safe online and bypass geo-blocks with ease. The service provides access to over 350+ servers across 39 locations in 31 countries.
It’s simple to set up and comes with a ready-to-use app for Android devices. If you would love to use the app on your PC as well, you can easily do so using Bluestacks Android Emulator.
Keep reading for the complete guide on how to download and install FastestVPN on Mac and Windows PC.
What Is FastestVPN?
FastestVPN is a popular VPN that already boasts over a million users across the globe. The provider promises to help you reclaim your internet freedom for an unrestricted browsing experience. You can easily change your IP address and make it seem as if you’re browsing from a different location. It also lets you encrypt your data and hide it from hackers and snoopers.
What Are the Uses of FastestVPN?
This VPN offers lots of features and benefits. Some of the ways you use the app include to:
· Stay Anonymous Online
Your internet service provider can see everything you do online. They can trace the sites you visit, the content you download, and your physical location. You can encrypt all your internet traffic making it unreadable to your ISP. It will also protect you when on a public Wi-Fi hotspot.
· Access Global Content
If you’re traveling, you take your favorite local TV shows with you. It also allows you to view other content that is not available in your current location.
Main Features of FastestVPN VPP
- Ultra-fast speeds
- Robust encryption
- Zero logging
- Supports P2P
- User-friendly app
- 15-day money-back guarantee
How to Install FastestVPN Android VPN on Mac and Windows 10
You can access the FastestVPN here. It comes with a custom Android app that’s is to set up and use. You can still use the app on your computer, but do so, you’ll need to download Bluestacks Android Emulator.
Here is a quick walkthrough.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Right the file you’ve just downloaded to install Bluestacks
- Once the installation is complete, launch the app
- Sign in with your Google account.
- From the main menu, go to My Apps
- Navigate to Play Store and click to open
- On the Play Store search bar, type ‘FastestVPN.’
- Next click Install button and wait a few minutes for the VPN to install
- Now go back to My Apps and look for ‘FastestVPN.’
- Launch the VPN app and click the “connect.”
Voila! You’re now connected to the VPN.