GhostPath VPN is an excellent VPN service that allows you to circumvent geo-restrictions with ease. The provider offers hundreds of VPN servers in 124 locations in 52 countries. GhostPath is fast as well and boasts a 99% uptime guarantee.
In this post, I’ll examine the VPN and show you how you can set it up in your Mac and Windows computers.
Security – Protocols & Encryption
GhostPath comes with robust encryption and best-in-class protocols. It supports AES 256-bit encryption alongside OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP/IPsec.
But that’s not all. The provider also offers advanced security features like Multi-Hop VPN, which encrypts your data not once, but twice. Besides, the VPN provides DNS leak protection, an internet kill switch, and WebRTC leak protection.
Online Privacy – Is GhostPath Safe?
While important, encryption alone cannot guarantee your safety online. Some VPN providers log users’ online activities and sell the data to advertisers and other third-parties. Luckily, GhostPath maintains a strict, no-logging policy and does not monitor your activity logs.
Well-Distributed Servers and locations
GhostPath VPN provides access to servers in 54 countries across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Oceania. The company has been rapidly adding servers and new location and expect the trend to continue.
- Well-distributed server locations
- Great speeds
- Double encryption
- Zero activity logs
- Supports P2P/BitTorrent
- 5 simultaneous connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Live Chat
How to Install GhostPath VPN Android App on Your PC
GhostPath supports a wide range of devices, including Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and routers. However, despite such high compatibility, the provider offers a native client for Windows only.
To use the VPN on the other platforms, you need to configure it manually. GhostPath has set up tutorials for all supported devices.
Alternatively, you can use Bluestacks simple Android Emulator to easily install the OpenVPN Connect app – which is compatible with GhostPath – on your PC.
Here is a quick guide:
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator on your Mac or Windows 10 PC.
- Run the installation file and wait for the process to complete.
- Next, launch the newly installed Bluestacks app.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- On the main menu, select My Apps and open Play Store.
- On the Play Store search bar, type ‘OpenVPN Connect.’
- Click the Install button to download and install the app.
- Go back to My Apps and look for OpenVPN Connect.
- Launch the app, sign in with your GhostPath VPN credentials.
- Next, download a connection file from GhostPath’s VPN servers list.
- Open up OpenVPN Connect and select Import to add the connection file.
Congrats! You should now be connected securely to the internet.