iSmartViewPro for PC is a security camera app which let you monitor your CCTV cameras from your device. Now with the help of iSmartViewPro you can turn your device into a remote control. This app let you control your all CCTV cameras anytime at any place from your PC Windows and Mac Laptop. Now you don’t need to worried about your home or office security. Because this app let you keep an eye on your home and office 24/7.
Keep eyes on CCTV cameras with iSmartViewPro for PC:
iSmartViewPro for pc allow you watch live videos of your security cameras and take a snapshot of your live video as well. It is an ideal app for office, shop and domestic use. You can monitor your home, office and shop any time at any place. This app let you keep your own places safe and secure. Whenever you are away and can not be able to watch camera’s videos then you can set the app to record and save each footage. So the iSmatViewPro for pc let you download videos and watch them later. It’s a mobile based app but you can use on PC/Laptop to get extra storage space for your videos.
This amazing app is full with unique features. such as:
- Support P2P Cam.
- Its let you take screenshots.
- You can set the app to record and save each footage.
- Its Zoom control feature let you watch videos more clearly.
- You can record videos and watch them later.
So don’t waste your time more and install iSmartViewPro for pc on your PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop with an android emulator. Follow installation method below and enjoy iSmartViewPro on your PC/Laptop for free.
How to Install iSmartViewPro on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop?
- First you need to download Bluestacks android emulator on PC and Mac. (check out complete guide of how to install Bluestacks on PC?from our site).
- After installing Bluestacks go to the main screen and find Google Play Store.
- Now open Google Play Store and write in a search bar iSmartViePro.
- Find iSmartViewPro and Clink on Install.
- You app will install in few minutes.
- Now go to the main menu of Bluestacks and locate you installed app.