NVSIP for PC is a surveillance app which let you monetize your CCTV cameras from your mobile, PC and Mac Laptop. It’s a simple designed app and very easy to use. NVSIP is a handy app and let you save your cameras videos and screenshot. You also can set an alarm for emergency and active or reactive the sound as well. NVSIP let you manage your security cameras more easily. You can use this app free of cost. All you need is only internet connection on your both device and you are able to watch live video of your CCTV cameras. NVSIP for PC is a mobile based application. But now PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop users can also install it with an android emulator.
How to Install NVSIP on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop?
NVSIP is an android and iOS based app. But PC and Mac user can also install it with an android emulator. You can install it with your one of favorite android emulator. Here we are going to download it with BlueStacks android emulator. Follow steps below.
- Download BlueStacks from here.
- Now open Bluestacks main screen and locate Google Play App by going to My apps folder>system apps.
- Open Google Play store and search NVSIP, then click on the installation button.
- After installing NVSIP go to main screen of Bluestacks and locate NVSIP.
- Now start using this app without any hesitation.