Perfect Privacy is a secure VPN that has been around since 2008. The provider promises to “encrypt and anonymize your internet” while also allowing you to unblock geo-restricted content online.
With Perfect Privacy, you can access servers in 26 countries, including popular locations such as the US, UK, Canada, Australia, China, and Japan.
In this post, I’ll examine the VPN and show you how to install the VPN on your Mac, Linux, or Windows PC.
Perfect Privacy Features & Benefits
Security – Protocols & Encryption
Perfect Privacy offers multiple protocols to choose from, including OpenVPN and IPsec for robust security and HTTP AND SOCKS5 if speed is your top priority. In regards to encryption, the provider uses the AES 256-‘bit’ algorithm to safeguard your data.
It uses the most popular and powerful cipher in the VPN industry, which is currently the ‘256-bit AES’ and it provides sufficient protection against brute force attacks and other hacking threats.
Besides this Perfect Privacy VPN comes with an internet kill switch that protects against IP leaks when your VPN connection is interrupted. It also includes some additional features such as Multi-Hop VPN, Stealth VPN, and TrackStop and a phishing blocker.
Zero Logging Policy
Perfect Privacy is based in Switzerland, which is a safe jurisdiction for VPN providers. Being a non-14 Eyes country, Switzerland does not have mandatory data retention laws, meaning the provider does not need to keep any logs.
In addition to this, Perfect Privacy does not record or log your online activities. It also, doesn’t store IP addresses, connection timestamps, or any other data that may compromise your anonymity.
Apps & Supported Devices
Perfect Privacy supports Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, and routers. However, they only offer ready-to-use applications for Windows, Mac, and Android. The apps are well-designed and intuitive to use.
Perfect Privacy Pros & Cons
- Excellent speeds
- Robust security
- Keeps no logs
- Allows torrents
- User-friendly apps
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Short 7-day money-back guarantee
How to Install Perfect Privacy VPN on Mac and Windows PCs
Perfect Privacy is to set up and use and their available apps are excellent. I found their Android app particularly easy to use.
Fortunately, thanks to Bluestacks simple Android Emulator, you can easily set up the Android app on your Mac, Windows, and even Linux computer.
Here is a step by step guide:
- Download the Bluestacks Android Emulator on your Mac, Linux, or Windows PC
- Right-click the downloaded .exe file to initiate the setup wizard
- After the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app
- Next, sign in with your Google account
- Once you’ve logged in, go to My Apps
- Look for the Play Store app and click to open
- On the Play Store search bar, type ‘Perfect Privacy’
- Click the Install button
- After the installation is complete, go back to My Apps
- Navigate to the Perfect Privacy app you’ve just installed
- Launch the app and sign in with your Perfect Privacy credentials
- Select a server from the server list and click to connect
Voila! You’ve successfully installed the Perfect Privacy Android app on your computer. Enjoy!