PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular Android games in the world. The online multiplayer game allows you to compete in epic 100-player battles and fight to the last person standing. Now you can play this game on your Mac and Windows 10 PC. But you may be wondering, why not just get the PC version? Well, there are some differences between PUBG and PUBG Mobile. While that game will set you back a few pennies, PUBG Mobile is free to play.
In this guide, I’ll show you how you can use Bluestacks Android Emulator to install this game on your Mac and Windows PC. Ready? Keep reading to see the step by step process.
What Is This Game All About?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds or PUBG is an online multiplayer battle royale game. You can join a match with your friends and even make new ones as you game. There are multiple maps and modes and you can either play solo, duos or with a squad of four.
Why Play on Your PC?
While the game is definitely fun on mobile, many players find touchscreen controls to be quite limiting. Playing the game on your computer can significantly improve your gameplay and gaming experience. Also, if you have a budget phone, you can get smoother performance with your PC.
How to Install PUBG Mobile on Mac and Windows 10
This is an Android game that you can download on the Google Play Store and start playing by clicking here. If you are looking to install it on your PC, you can easily do so using Bluestacks Android Emulator.
Here is the step by step process:
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Right click the file you’ve just downloaded to install Bluestacks
- Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app
Next, sign in with your Google account.
- From the main menu, go to My Apps
- Navigate to Play Store and click to open
- On the Play Store search bar, type ‘PUBG Mobile.’
- Next click the Install button and wait a few minutes for the VPN to install
- Now go back to My Apps and look for ‘PUBG Mobile.’
- Launch the Android game, log in, and enjoy it with your friends.