Are you gotten tired from boring browsing. then it is time to let go to the highest level of browser, which is full of unique features. And provide you all browsing requirements you need. Puffin Web Browser for PC is a most reliable browser which have everything you need. This browser will help you to watch embedded videos on websites. It has an embedded flash plugin which make it a magnificent flash browser. In this article you will know more about Puffin Web Browser for PC and how to install Puffin Web Browser on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop.
What is Puffin Web Browser?
Puffin Web Browser is an advanced browser which comes with unique features that sets it apart from the rest of the pack. It has an excellent flash browser and let you watching content such as videos, animation, gif’s, flash-enable games, flash-driven websites and much more safely and securely.
Is it safe to use Puffin Web Browser?
Puffin Web Browser is a fast mobile browser cloud protection. All web traffic of the Puffin Web Browser is encrypted. And your personal data is also safe and secure. So no one can hack your data or track your browsing habits easily.
How Puffin Web Browser work on PC?
- Extraordinary page load speed.
- Support theater mode.
- Allow you to change the theme and color.
- Save your bandwidth.
- Encrypt your internet traffic.
- Wicked fast mobile browser.
How to Install Puffin Web Browser on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop?
You can download this incredible app with android emulator. Here we are going to use Bluestacks android emulator. For installation method follow steps below.
- To get install Puffin Web Browser on PC you need Bluestacks emulator.
- Download Bluestacks from here.
- Install and follow the Bluestacks complete guide from here.
- After that login Bluestaks with Google ID.
- Now open Bluestacks and write in search box “Puffin Browser” and hit enter button.
- It will open Puffin Browser app in Google Play Store.
- Click on install app button.
- Puffin Browser is installed, locate your app in Bluestacks main menu.