StrongVPN is a US-based provider that encrypts your traffic and allows you to access geo-blocked sites and services. The VPN has over 650 servers in 25-plus countries across the world and works well with Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and multiple other streaming services. StrongVPN for PC delivers fast speeds and is suited to all the major platforms. In this guide, we will show you how to install StrongVPN on your Windows PC and Mac computers.
StrongVPN Privacy and Security
StrongVPN uses robust encryptions and offers a wide range of tunneling protocols. Depending on your security and speed preferences, you can use either OpenVPN, L2TP, SSTP, IPSec or IKEv2. Desktop clients also come with an automatic kill switch and IPv6/leak protection, which add an extra layer of security.
Compatibility and Pricing Plans
StrongVPN has apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, FireTV, and routers. The VPN is also compatible with popular Linux distros such as Ubuntu.
The only major drawback with StrongVPN is their Pricing. Their monthly plan is among the most expensive and will set you back $10 per month. On the bright side, you can save over 40% with the yearly plan. A 30-day money-back guarantee backs both subscriptions.
Main Features of StrongVPN for PC
- 650-plus servers
- Strong encryptions
- No logs policy
- Allows P2P and BitTorrent
- IP/DNS leak protection
- Automatic kill switch
- Live chat support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
How to Install StrongVPN Android App on Windows 10 PCs and Mac Computers?
Besides the Windows and Mac clients, you can also run StrongVPN’s Android app on your computer using an Android emulator.
Here is a step by step guide on how you can use Bluestacks simple and easy to use Android emulator to install StrongVPN android app on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Download the Android Emulatoron your computer
- Next, run the file you’ve just downloaded
- Follow the setup wizard to install the app
- Launch the app and sign in with your Gmail account
- Go to the main menu and select My Apps
- Look for Play Store and click to open
- On the Play Store search bar, type ‘StrongVPN’
- Click the Install button and wait for the app to install
- Now go back to My Apps and launch the VPN app