If you are looking to stay anonymous online, you can easily do so VPN.ht. Whats more, the service allows you to access content that would not usually be available in your country.
Whether its censorship or media restrictions like those imposed by Facebook and Youtube, with VPN.ht, you can bypass all. In addition to all that, this VPN can also help you avoid bandwidth throttling and improve your speeds when streaming.
Another impressive feature of VPN.ht Android app is that it’s quite easy to set up, and its design is impressive. So, if you’re looking for ways to use it on your desktop or laptop computer, then you came to the right place.
In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Android app on Mac and Windows 10 PC but first, let’s take a quick look at the features and benefits.
Security – Protocols & Encryption
VPN.ht comes with three encryption ciphers – 64-bit Blowfish, 128-bit AES, and 256-bit AES encryption, which allows you to pick the ideal option depending on the task at hand.
64-bit Blowfish delivers the fastest connections and is perfect for HD streaming. However, if you’re more concerned about privacy, then AES 356-bit is your best choice. As for the tunnelling protocols, it supports OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP/IPsec.
Logging Policy – Is it Safe?
VPN.ht keeps neither connection nor activity logs and it operates out of Hong Kong, which is not a member of the 14-Eyes spy alliance, so you have this additional level of protection.
Global Server Coverage
Finally, it also provides access to 90 servers spread across 26 countries in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific, so you have a lot more options to choose from.
Main Features of VPN.ht VPP
- Fast speeds
- Strong encryption
- No-logs policy
- Sleek Android app
- 30-day money-back guarantee
How to Install VPN.ht Android App on Mac and Windows 10 PCs
VPN.ht Android app is the best you can find on Google Play. It’s simple and easy to use, even for beginners.
Here is a step by step guide on how to install VPN.ht Android app on Mac and Windows PC.
- Download the Android Emulator on your computer
- Next, install the .exe file you’ve just downloaded
- After the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app
- Now, sign in with your Google account.
- On the main menu, select My Apps.
- Scroll to Play Store and click to open.
- On the Play Store search bar, type ‘VPN.ht.’
- Click the Install button and wait for the installation to complete,
- Go back to My Apps and look for VPN.ht.
- Launch the app, sign in, and connect to your server of choice.