VPNArea VPN enables you to stay safe and secure online because you can encrypt your data and hide it from your ISP and other prying eyes. The app is easy to install and use, and in this guide, we will show you how to set it up on your Mac and Windows PC. Firstly, here is a quick overview of the app.
What Is VPNArea & Why do I want it?
VPNArea VPN is one of the most popular virtual private networks today because it secures your Internet connection and allows you to access favourite websites from abroad. In addition to this, you can overcome censorship like the Great Firewall of China.
What Are the Uses of VPNArea for PC?
Whether you are a PC enthusiast or a casual user, you can benefit in many ways from VPNArea VPN and here are some of the key ways the VPN app can help you:
Encrypts Your Online Data
With VPNArea VPN, you can rest easy knowing everything you do online is encrypted. Moreover, you will know that nobody can see your browsing history, not even your ISP. In additon to this, VPNArea also protects your passwords and credit card information when using a public Wi-Fi network.
Masks Your IP
Another great thing about this VPN is that it effectively hides your IP address preventing websites from seeing your physical location. VPNArea also provides servers in 70 countries, which you can connect to and make it appear as if you are browsing from a foreign country. In conclusion, this not only keeps your identity private but also allows you to circumvent geo-restrictions and censorship.
What are the Main Features of VPNArea VPN?
- Excellent connection speeds
- Robust AES 256-bit encryption
- Does not keep logs
- An automatic kill-switch
- Servers in 70 countries
- User-friendly app
- Supports 6 devices at a go
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 24/7 live chat support
Installing VPNArea on Windows 10 PCs and Mac Computers?
VPNArea VPN has easy-to-use native clients that you can download here. You can also obtain their state-of-the-art Android app from the Google Play Store. Finally, the good news is, you can also use the Android app on your computer as well.
Using Bluestacks Android emulator, we will show you how you can install VPNArea Android app on your Mac or Windows PC.
Here is the step by step guide:
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator on your computer.
- Run the setup wizard to install the file you’ve just downloaded.
- Wait for the installation to complete and then launch the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- From My Apps, navigate to Play Store and click to open.
- Type ‘VPNArea’ on the Play Store search bar and click the Install button.
- Once the installation process has completed, go to My Apps, and look for the VPNArea VPN app.
- Now launch the app
- Sign in, pick a server, and click to establish your VPNArea VPN connection.
And that’s it! You can now access the internet safely.